UI / UX Web Designer
Spiralyze uses data driven design to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic. We figure out what makes visitors buy, we design solutions, and we measure impact with A/B testing.
Our clients are major brands that already have great websites and great design teams. They want to us lead the transition to a data-centric approach with conversion as the primary goal.
We are looking for an epic UI/UX Designer to join the team. In this role you will use insights from our research team to create design solutions that convert more window shoppers into buyers.
- Data Driven Design – we design for an objective, to persuade more people to buy a product, enroll in a clinical trial, or fill out a lead form. Designing web pages that look pretty isn’t enough. You need to be able to use math, psychology, and instincts to figure out what is going wrong and design fixes.
- Effective Collaborator – our clients win when they get access to the best ideas distilled from their organization, Spiralyze, and the wider world. You are individually brilliant, but also emotionally mature enough to embrace other peoples ideas, feedback, and direction. You know when you need help and how to ask for it. You can communicate with clients and colleagues in a way that is honest and direct, and you will fight for good design, but you do it in a way that is persuasive and respectful.
- Think Big & Small – you can take the 10,000 foot view, wrestling out the client’s unique selling propositions from all the clutter. You can also detail out the line spacings and sweat all the other little things that no user will ever notice, but that they all feel.
- Killer Work Ethic– you put the mission first and do what it takes to take care of our clients and get them over the line.
Nice to Have
- A/B testing experience
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO)
Boring StuffYou have been doing this long enough that you think in web design and photoshop. (If you don’t know what Ctrl + H does, then talk to us in a couple of years.):
- 3+ years of experience
- UI / UX Web Design (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Basic Principles or HTML, CSS, and Responsive Frameworks. (You know enough to design things that can be built, you don’t need to know how to do the building)
At Spiralyze, you will work with premiere clients, doing cutting edge work. You will develop the most sought after skill set in the industry. As we continue to grow there will be continue to be ample opportunities for advancement including ownership.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, give us an example of a problem you fixed with design.